Monday, December 13, 2010

First post

So I've been playing around with the idea of blogging.  No more waiting, I'm going for it.  After all, the kids are sleeping, I'm waiting for the Man to come home.  Can't go paint my basement when its dark and freezing down there.  So I'm blogging.  Sure... that makes sense. 
Ok, a list.  I like lists, leave lots of them lying around.  Don't always follow through, but....
nobody's perfect right?
Christmas is around the corner, still need:
Gifts for the Man
Stocking Stuffers
Bake cookies, hand out to neighbors
Christmas cards  (this would have been crossed off the list tonight if the Man didn't get called into work)
Get wallpaper and paint for downstairs

I can do that in 10 days right???  Plus make everyday magical for the kiddos, plus maintain my sanity???
Ugh... ok I will check back in tomorrow to see if I got anything done....

No comments:

Post a Comment