Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Entryway!

The entry way was bugging me.  More than bugging me, it drove me  nuts.  And I only had to look at it what, 200 times a day.  When we bought the house last year the entry way was covered in linoleum, and we knew we wanted to change that.  We even bought ceramic tile and a tile saw... but we never got around to actually doing that.  So I took a little iniative and decided I was going to sticky tile it.  For now, just til the man can get around to doing his end of it.  Apparently now he wants to redo the entire stair area, so it may be a while.  But at least now the area is tolerable!
Here are a few befores...
And  during... with the stinking dog...
And now completed... Well completed for now. I want to add a small table and plant maybe.  Not sure if I want to do a few hooks or if the area will be too cluttered.  Or if I should add art... there isn't much room. 

1 comment:

  1. HI, thanks so much for your comment on my blog. I made the curtains you see in my kitchen. I actually blogged about them. Here is the link...http://thepricesdaybyday.blogspot.com/2011/01/deployment-project-61painted-curtains.html

    You can read all about them there!!!

    Thanks again for your comment!

    ReplyDelete